(Other days of the week also included..)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Milk Tea at Chatime

April 5, 2011 - Chatime - Pioneer Center Supermarket, Pioneer St. Corner United, Pasig

I love milk tea! I'm really addicted to Serenitea, Happy Lemon and Bubble Tea. Milk tea is taking over Manila by storm just like the time when coffee shops were the in thing before. Now, it's Milk Tea shops! :)

The past two restaurants LJ and I have eaten in was just in my village (Kapitolyo, Pasig) and now there's a new milk tea place that makes me LOVE our village even more! Chatime is a famous Taiwanese milk tea chain that serves an assortment of tea based drinks. If you're tired of the same old milk tea, here at Chatime they have smoothies, mousses and coffee!

We went on their soft opening to try if it's any good (thanks to my village-mate Dani for letting me know it's open already).

Chatime is inside the compound of Pioneer Center Supermarket. There's lots of parking here, so no problem when you're just here to buy a drink!

Their sugar and ice options.

Left: Brown Rice Green Milk Tea with Pearl (Php 100) , Middle: Red Bean Milk Tea with Pearl (Php 100), Right: ChaTime Roasted Milk Tea with Pearl (Php 85)

Brown Rice Green Milk Tea - Made with green tea and roasted brown rice with milk. Light and refreshing with a nutty taste. Definitely not something I would get if I want a dessert kind of drink.

Red Bean Milk Tea - Milk tea with sweetened red beans. Milk tea sweetness should be less because the red beans will make the tea too sweet to taste. It's my favorite one so far.

ChaTime Roasted Milk Tea - One of their basic milk teas on the menu. Just the right amount of tea taste but I suggest putting more than 50% of sugar on this one or else it will be bland.

Yummy red beans at the bottom of the cup!

What's the "sweetness of dawn"?

Super refreshed after being out under the summer sun doing errands and work!

My sister China, another tea lover was with us! :)

Milk tea section of the menu. There's a lot more so go to Chatime to check out thier other drinks! :)

Toppings galore!


So much more flavors to try, can't wait! What a perfect summer drink! :)

It's almost Wednesday! Happy hump day! :)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...