(Other days of the week also included..)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chill Sunday - Banapple

March 13, 2011 (Sunday) - Banapple - Katipunan Ave.

I love going to Katipunan just for Banapple. Their desserts are to die for and their food, tastes like it just came out of mom's kitchen. The interior of the original Banapple branch makes you feel right at home. I can see why they have already expanded to 4 branches (Katipunan, Ayala Triangle, Tomas Morato and Greenhills) because the food is good and not to mention affordable.

LJ had his Ateneo Basketball League game today at the Blue Eagle Gym so we decided to have dinner to celebrate their win! (Off to finals! yay!)

Garlic Beef Tapa with Creamy Parsley Eggs (Php 130) - I'm really a fan of breakfast food for dinner. Their tapa is on the sweet side, just the way i like it! Add lots chili flakes and vinegar! :)

Chicken Breast Parmigiano (Php 160) - This dish is really a filling one. Hearty serving of breaded chicken with tomato sauce and cheese. Too bad they don't use real mozzarella for this dish (they use quick melt instead).

Banoffee Pie (Php 85) - Banana, graham crust, cream, caramel fudge and chocolate shavings. Awesome! :)

Dessert came before I even ended eating my meal. I had to rush because LJ might eat it all. hahaha

Starting dessert without me!! Wait!!

Here are some other desserts in Banapple that looks amazing :

Deadly! LJ and I love snickers! Next time we shall try this.

Had a slice of this to bring home. And since I am a big fan of Reese's cups, two thumbs up for this dessert! :)

Mr. Perez contemplating on what pie to bring home to his family. Finally decided on the Banoffee Pie (Php 650 for the whole pie).

What a great way to end our Sunday. We're super ready for the weekday ahead!

Spread the LOVE! :)

1 comment:

  1. Banapple is one of my ADDICTIONS :D love the banoffee pie, myster-reese's pie, honey crunch cake and apple pie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...