(Other days of the week also included..)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Mr. Kabab


February 11, 2011 - Mr. Kabab - Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center

Mr. Kabab used to be a hole in the wall Persian restaurant only known by people who live in the Quezon City area. LJ and I have eaten in their main branch in West ave. before we even got together. So when we found out from a friend that they opened a new branch in Pearl Drive, we knew we had to go and eat here for our Fridate and see if it was as good as it used to be.

We love hummus. Or as spelled on their menu, HOMMUS. We like mixing it with garlic sauce and hot sauce!

Special Chicken Chelo Kabab - It was tender and cooked just right.

Special Beef Chelo Kabab - Better than the chicken one. More flavors going on. It doesn't look very appetizing but the more charred it is, the better! :)

hmmm. Charcoal goodness. haha

Check out the rest of their menu. We'd like to try the Sizzling lamb next time. The other table ordered it and it smelled so good!

Dessert time at Starbucks: Mango Yogurt Cheesecake - I like yogurt so the tangy taste wasn't weird for me. I couldn't taste the mango that much though.

Dessert just for me! I cannot end a meal without something sweet.

My Fridate, date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...