(Other days of the week also included..)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

California Pizza Kitchen


February 5, 2011 - California Pizza Kitchen - Shangrila Plaza

LJ and I were going to watch Tangled in 3D so we decided to get a quick bite before watching. CPK came to mind because of their fast service and big servings. We knew we would be satisfied before watching the movie.

Pesto Cream Penne with Sun dried Tomatoes (we asked for extra chicken)
We both agreed that it's our new favorite pasta. The sun dried tomatoes were sweet and perfect for the creamy dish. You won't get tired eating it!

The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad - I've been ordering this salad for years. My friends and I love this salad. I just had to make LJ try it. I like all the textures going on in the salad. It's easy to eat and healthy too (I think?).

You see that soda water? I thought it was free. That's 100 pesos. :(
It's free in restaurants like Friday's and Chili's. boo!


Another great Saturdate food choice! :) yum!

1 comment:

  1. their kung pao pasta, thai crunch salad, bbq chicken pizza & salad and sicilian pizza are so good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...