(Other days of the week also included..)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blast from the past Fridate: Ramen Bar

December 2, 2010 - Ramen Bar - Eastwood Mall

I have to say Ramen Bar has one of the best bowls of Ramen I've tasted in Manila (well, it's not like I had alot already haha). Noodles were perfectly cooked, the soup was so flavorful and the pork?...MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH. The ramen made me feel like I'd get better right away if I were sick. The flavor was very comforting. :)

LJ's comment: For 380 pesos, you might feel like you are paying too much for a bowl of noodles, but I think to get every peso's worth, you have to enjoy the broth too. The tonkotsu broth is really good. Might be a good place to eat if it's a rainy day.

Obviously, WE LOVED our choice of Fridate. SARAAAAP talaga!! try it yourself! :)


Gyoza appetizer. Nothing great but good enough.


Super Chasyu Ramen - Soy infused tonkotsu ramen topped with overflowing slices of chasyu (thinly sliced pork)

RBS #1 - Soy infused tonkotsu ramen topped with tamago(egg), naruto(fish sticks), nori(seaweed), negi(spring onion), chasyu (sliced pork) and kakuni (braised pork belly)

Fried tempura ice cream. Sweetness level is just right. The breading tasted like a croissant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...