(Other days of the week also included..)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blast from the past date: The Burger Project


August 28, 2010 (Saturday) - The Burger Project - Maginhawa St. Teachers Village, Quezon City

This place was suggested by my sister Cristalle. It's owned by her friend Alessa Libongco. You can make your own BRGR (thats what they call it haha) and add the different toppings and sauces that you want. You can also name your burger! :)

My burger: single patty with Bleu cheese, Chilli con carne, lettuce, tomato and pickles

Lj's burger: Double patty with mozarella, bacon, bbq sauce, lettuce, tomato and pickles

Onion rings Ftw!! :)

My burger creation. I love bleu cheese in my burger!



LJ's burger creation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...