(Other days of the week also included..)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Milky & Sunny - All day breakfast and Comfort Food


October 28, 2011 - Milky & Sunny - Kapitolyo, Pasig (open from 7am-10pm)

A new restaurant just opened recently in our Village. It's a place where you can have your usual breakfast food all day long! Isn't that perfect? LJ and I are really big fans of breakfast food so we were really excited to try out this place. We asked some of my friends to tag along on our Fridate during Milky & Sunny's soft opening.


I love the different things they put on the wall. The blue color really does remind you of bright mornings!

Our food:

Bacon Tostatas - Fried tortilla chips with Bacon, lettuce, salsa, cheese and sour cream. It tasted good but something I wouldn't really want to have for breakfast. I couldn't taste the bacon so much in this one. More bacon please! :)

Beef Tapa with Garlic Rice and Egg - Are you a sweet tapa lover? This is for you! It was really flavorful but it's a bit tough for me (I have braces so it's hard to chew). LJ loves it and had no complains about it and mainly because he asked for extra bacon on the side.

How can you go wrong with bacon anyway? Lj ate this together with his tapa! Two thumbs up for him! :)

Eggs Benedict - I wasn't very happy with the english muffin in this dish. It was very tough and it really had to take a lot of effort to cut into it. But no worries, I told the owner that it would be better if it was softer like the Eggs Ben of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf which is my favorite. He said he would definitely fix this issue. Besides the tough bread, the canadian bacon, poached egg and hollandaise sauce were delicious!

Bangus with Garlic Rice and Egg - Our friend Cara ordered this and I got to try a little bit. It was very crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Also, it was a big serving of bangus on the plate.

Here is their menu:



Our Fridate turned group date! :) We'll be back to try their other dishes!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ives,

    Stumbled upon your blog by accident. We should meet up soon, with Mark and others. I miss you!!

    -Kimi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...