(Other days of the week also included..)

Friday, May 27, 2011

Missing my Fridate date...

I'm in New York City, the city full of wonderful eats and I'm wishing and day dreaming that LJ was with me right now to experience this. One day, Fridate will be in the Big Apple! :)

This is for you LJ.

I wish....

you could walk the streets of NYC with me.

and eat a bagel for breakfast. (with cream cheese of course!)

Little Luzzo's
I wish the two of us can have a really good pizza just around the corner.

then maybe buy fresh fruits like blueberries, raspberries and cherries from the street fruit vendor.

Buttercup Bakeshop
I wish we can both taste test the best bakeries in town and see if it's any good.

Eataly - Desserts section
Or we can just stare and look at the desserts.

La Maison du Macaron
But we'll end up buying something because it looks so damn good!

Junior's Cheesecake
I wish we can have cheesecake and coffee for merienda.

Papaya King
also, hotdogs!

Shake Shack
I wish we can try all the burgers in town and find the best burger ever!

Chipotle
and also share a meal for one person but really can be finished by two.

I wish we can go shoe shopping.

and meet up with an old friend.

I wish we can stop and just watch a band in Central Park.

Times Square
or stop to see the beauty of the concrete jungle

Grand Central Station
and take in all of the wonderful chaos around.

French Toast at George's
I wish we can have breakfast

Cafe Bravo
lunch

SPQR Restaurant - Little Italy
and dinner together here in New York City.

Missing you lots!

Love,
Ivorie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...